How to move industrial equipment?
Sometimes entrepreneurs are faced with the question of how to transport equipment from one premise to another. This is a time-consuming process that requires qualified personnel who can competently organize the transportation of equipment and will not damage it. Preparation for transportation begins with an assessment of the full scope of work. Then you need to think about how to pack the cargo and related items to ensure their safety.
For example, loading laboratory equipment is a complex process as working with medical equipment. There will be only a few ordinary loaders here because this process requires the participation of experienced riggers who know how to handle fragile objects.
Sometimes you need to dismantle some of the equipment and pack each part separately. This approach will make the moving process easier, but it requires scheduling and loading schemes.
The organization of the transportation of industrial equipment should have a certain procedure:
1. The first stage is a qualitative assessment of the total volume of work. It is necessary to draw up a detailed transportation plan.
2. Then, you need to choose a suitable vehicle and special equipment that will be required for loading / unloading the equipment.
3. The next step is to conclude an agreement with a reliable moving company.
4. The process of transportation of industrial equipment.
5. The last step is receipt of the equipment after unloading, checking the integrity, and reassembling if any parts have been removed.
Valuable and fragile goods require careful handling, therefore, the work on their transportation is classified as of increased complexity and is paid at a higher rate.
• Dismantling of equipment before transporting
Difficulties arise when you need to transport very large equipment. The main question is how to transport equipment that is considered oversized cargo even when disassembled.
When planning the scope of work, it is necessary to determine which parts of the equipment can be dismantled and what equipment will be needed for safe loading operations, as well as for transportation. The slightest deviation from the rules and instructions for transportation can lead to damage to the cargo.
Thus, the delivery of industrial equipment is fraught with many difficulties, such as dismantling individual parts, careful handling of expensive and fragile equipment, and increased attention to oversized cargo. Therefore, you do not need to save money when choosing a moving company. Choose a company that can fully satisfy the customer’s requirements and skillfully copes with a difficult task.
The transportation of industrial refrigeration equipment has its special characteristics. The internal parts of the refrigerator require the same care as the electronics. Since many people face the problem of how to transport cooling equipment, we will describe this process in more detail.
• Household refrigerator
An ordinary home refrigerator belongs to the class of large household appliances and has certain rules for loading/unloading and transportation.
There are two options for placing the refrigerator in the truck.
1. Vertical layout. It is recommended by most manufacturers.
2. Transport in a horizontal position, including on the side, can be selected if the body height is insufficient or there are no safety belts. Regardless of the transportation option chosen, you need to take care of the reliable packaging of the equipment, as well as its fixation.
• Industrial refrigerator
Industrial refrigerators are, as a rule, classified as bulky goods. It is more convenient to transport them in the most disassembled form:
1. the shelves should be dismantled;
2. all additional equipment and accessories should be removed;
3. lastly, the doors should be dismantled too.
All parts are packed individually in compliance with safety requirements. The body of an industrial refrigerator together with the refrigeration unit is installed strictly vertically. Loaders must control the angle of the inclination of the loaded equipment.